Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local richmond night market food

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by 6u-huo.l.uV, Jun 3, 2010.

1. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

so, as you all probably know, the night market comes once a year and goes on for about 5 months (?). although, it offers lots of chinese products at cheap prices (sometimes), it seems a lot of people go for the food.
    this year, i went and tried the "SUPER" spicy curry fish balls. they were a lot spicier than i remember from last year. another change i noticed was the lack of those "UFO" things made of shaved ice, fruits, etc. however, the one thing that i really wanted to have, but did not find was the deep-fried squid. WHERE DID IT GO??????

any others slightly disappointed in this year's food choices?

2. johnluo

johnluo New Member

The "SUPER spicy fish balls" is really good to have a try, then you will never forget about it

3. johnluo

johnluo New Member

And, the roasted fresh sweet cone is good as well

4. tenshi888

tenshi888 Junior Member

I remember the first time I had the takoyaki (octopus balls) it was awesome, this was many years ago. I find the ones now aren't as good..

5. cammyle

cammyle New Member

and sam sam you're the the man is gone too... the egg puff is not that crispy anymore

6. jbabe

jbabe New Member

Takoyaki is the best :)

7. mango

mango New Member

8. gcsy

gcsy New Member

i was in tokyo and takoyaki makers are so cheap! i got one and i can make takoyakis. i can also make timbits out of it!