Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Pure HMV = Pure Ripp-off

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elmware, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Elmware

Elmware Full Member

What a waste of money. Initially it was $5 and you are supposed to get an e-mail for a redemption after making your next purchase, but don't count on ever getting that e-mail or your redemption, because you never will get it.

So the year comes near an end and they want me to register my card online and pay an additional $3 to renew my membership for a year. Are you effing kidding me? What kind of loyalty program even charges to be a part of it anyways?

So I have a few points and I go online to see what I can get for the few points that I do have and everything they have is all lame Twilight crap. Like, let's decorate my room with lame sparkly vampires!

Anyways, don't even waste your money on this stupid card, because you get absolutely nothing for it.