Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

"psychic" connection with lovers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flutterby, Apr 15, 2014.

1. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

People have emotional and spiritual connection to their partners, lovers, spouses, children.

Me and my ex had very weird psychic experiences. One time i suddenly felt and saw exactly what he was doing in the next room.

Of course breaking the psychic ties is a part of breaking up that isnt documented by psychologists and therapists etc.

Any others with psychic experiences with your partners or children?

the mechanic likes this.
  2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... after i broke up with my ex-wife for i went through a period where i was having dreams about living with her every night. it was as though i was being summoned to return to her and i had to resist the temptation to contact her ...

... i believe i have a psychic connection to my mum. i think she can sense when i'm experiencing strong emotions such as distress ...

3. flutterby

flutterby Active Member

Does sex with someone make you more psychic attached to them? Are telepathic experiences and other 'psychic' phenomena more common btwn lovers/spouses?

4. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

A woman who is like an adopted baby sister to me in this life was my fiance in my previous incarnation. In this life she has health issues, and I have used my healing powers to nurse her. In the past life she was a nurse, and I was the ill person. She took care of me in the displaced persons' camp after Allied troops had liberated us prisoners.

The same souls tend to come back together in life after life, but the relationships change. Someone who was your mother several lives ago can be your sister today. Also, the soul has no sex. I may have been a woman in some past, and that lady out there may once have been a man.