Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Pretty Little Liars

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ema, Jun 17, 2010.

1. ema

ema Full Member

Pretty Little Liars
    [​IMG]

So how many of you have been watching it?

A group of high school girls swore to keep a secret. Until, one of them went missing then was found dead. They've been receiving notes, texts, etc. from A (Alison) who went missing years ago when they sneaked out to drink in the barn.

Any ways, it's a pretty fun show to watch if you're into Gossip Girls like I am haha!

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Ohh this show. Lots of hype, might watch later on. I ended up starting (and finishing) way too many series during my finals in April, so I'm on a bit of a break :D.

3. chuey603

chuey603 Junior Member

I'm slow to get hooked on any new TV shows ... although this one did sound good. I've watched one episode, maybe the pilot and thought it was ok but didn't make me upset when I missed all the other episodes! This is one show I'll probably be catching up with online, whenever there's nothing else on ...

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Watched a few episodes. It's entertaining but not something I'd tune in to normally, so I ended up reading wikipedia summaries of the books so I wouldn't have to follow the show in the future.

5. ema

ema Full Member

Major fail =.="
    The show is the whole thing! The mystery is almost revealing!!! **then again I'm a girl lol

6. paintbrush

paintbrush New Member

This show makes me so angry, everything seems too convenient ..

7. o

o Junior Member

me me ! i'm watching it
    i can't get the second book in the series from the library
    too many people requesting it
    allison ...makes me very uncomfortable
    she always talk in that kind of tone ugh >.<

8. Cyndi

Cyndi New Member

The show is okay. Definitely a pretty cast, but it's not as great as Gossip Girl in its finer days. It's decent enough to watch though, and seems popular.

9. andrewmay

andrewmay New Member

Haven't watched. Love gossip girl though!

10. supmuffin

supmuffin New Member

I love this series as I feel the plot is strong. I am excited for season 2!

11. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

If any daughter of mine participated in such a girls' secret group, and Papa found out, I would ground her backside. Then I would contact the parents of the other girls, and ask them to have a stern talk with them. Lastly, if school was involved, I would discuss the nonsense with the principal. When teenagers get involved in secretive foolishness while keeping parents and elders in the dark, that is when they walk straight into tragedy.

12. Forum Police

Forum Police Guest

Vivek, it's not nice to bump up old threads :(