Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Police car hits street pole on Hastings & Clark by Brave Bull's House of Steak

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Nov 14, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Someone posted this on facebook, anyone know the backstory? o_O

[​IMG]

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

lol another idiot police.

3. mission

mission Full Member

Glad no one was hurt apart from the Police, if any

4. That is where prostitutes work. All along that street. I read in the Missing Women Inquiry news in the Vancouver sun that the vpd often extort sex out of street prostitutes. I think this particular vpd officer may have been checking out the street meat?

5. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

...man, that photo is a total classic, ain't it?

6. I actually had sex in that restaurant once. She was wearing a schoolgirl outfit and looked like Alyssa Milano but super skinny. I kid you not! It was some of the best sex of my life.

7. Brave Bull

Brave Bull Guest

**NEWS FLASH ** BRAVE BULL'S HOUSE OF STEAK OWNERS ARE RETIRING.

This East Vancouver institution is closing its doors forever .

Linda and Frank are finally RETIRING AFTER 27 YEARS!! Last day for restaurant business is Sunday, September 2, 2012.

SALE STARTS MONDAY - LABOUR DAY SEPT. 3, 2012 --- 12:00 NOON to 5:00 PM - SELLING RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT , SUPPLIES, tables, chairs, decorations, utensils, glasses, cups, plates, freezers, AND MORE . Come and check it out.

VISIT THEM & TAKE HOME A PIECE OF BRAVE BULL MEMORABILIA !! CASH & CARRY ONLY.

or JUST DROP BY AND WISH Frank & Linda luck in their GOLDEN YEARS!! They would LOVE TO SEE YOU, TOO.

8. Dan

Dan Junior Member

Thanks for sharing that with us. Is that your real name by the way?