Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Phillips Soda Works

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by milquetoast, Nov 14, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Phillips Brewing Company (the beer brewery) in Victoria, BC is stepping into the soda pop business. They are having a launch party with free samples and root beer floats on Friday, November 16 from 3-7 pm.

2010 Government St., in Victoria B.C.
    (250) 380-1912

Looks like they have two flavours at the moment (happens to be two of my favourites :D):
    - Capt. Electro's Intergalactic Root Beer
    - Sparkmouth Ginger Ale

http://phillipssoda.com/

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Too bad it's not in Vancouver. I live root beer float. My fav root beer Is by Jones. Starbucks sells them. I can't find Jones Root Beer in bulk.

3. milquetoast

Costco!

4. milquetoast

Went to their launch party thing. It's pretty good! I hope they carry it in Vancouver, otherwise I'll have to ferry over some cases.

The ginger ale is very mild in sweetness and has a strong kick of ginger. Some people might take issue with the sweetness, but it was perfect for me. The root beer I didn't try on its own but they made a delicious root beer float with Cold Comfort ice cream.

[​IMG]