Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Peter Julian, NDP MP, $2/month

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by salmon, Oct 8, 2013.

1. salmon

salmon Junior Member

Peter Julian is right. Why are we paying $2/month to receive our own bill by mail?

Why don't the company give $2/month discount to their customers for choosing an online bill?

[​IMG]

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... the NDP is wasting it's time worrying about $2 bill fees? what a bunch of losers! there are way bigger issues that need to be addressed than miniscule fees. the petition just makes the NDP look like a joke!

... thanks for letting us know which moron MP is involved in the petition so people know which one NOT to vote for in the next election!

3. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

Just because there are other issues doesn't mean it's OK for companies to start nickelling and diming consumers.

the mechanic likes this.
  4. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... thanks for your reply ...

... in my opinion companies have every right to charge whatever they want. so there's a minute fee for the bill -- just consider it part of the overall fee for whatever you're buying. it's a free market so why not?

... on the other hand, some people in canada, my family included, are getting hit with mass theft by the government itself -- land theft, bank and brokerage account theft, identity theft. when the NDP decides to take a stand against that kind of stuff then i'll take notice. until then they can go to hell!