Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Opting out of Telus electronic billing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WayneM, Sep 17, 2015.

1. WayneM

WayneM New Member

Legislation prohibiting telecom companies from charging for paper billing is already effective. Telus website offers subscribers the option of opting in but not opting out. It's about time Telus pay attention and update its website! Quit trying to scam subscribers!

the mechanic likes this.
  2. RDL

RDL Guest

Shaw Cable and BC Hydro have never charged me for paper billing, but I have heard of instances where newer customers were charged for paper billing.

I think it's wrong to charge for paper billing because sometimes electronic billing isn't necessarily more convenient.

Me, for example. I prefer paper billing because I live across the street from the bank and like to pay my bills there. If I were to receive an electronic bill, there's no guarantee that I'd be able to print it off and pay it at the bank, and for security reasons I don't mess around with online banking, credit cards, or debit cards.

3. Bill

Bill Full Member