Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

OH My WORLD!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by igor, Jan 8, 2021.

1. igor

igor Junior Member

when is going to learn the World that the Americans are all fart without principles and moral and without any regard for other human beings?

Creating societies like QAnon, https://www.bbc.com/news/53498434 totally deranged people with a mentality of shit, seriously? QAnon? now the demons are loose to accuse and kill the World?
    Trump initiated a revolt against the second Catholic president in the history of the US, first he say "go home, We love You" today He said "I deplore You" what an idiot! flip flop.

Trump pardoned the ones who massacred innocent civilians in Iraq, gave Jerusalem to the Jews when they don't have any historic claim to the region and this was said by the UNESCO!
    He also gave the Golan Heights to his pal Nat el Yahoo.
    so giving what is not yours... is that decent? is that and American? pew!

George W Bush, under false accusations He and Toni Blair invaded Iraq to steal all natural and scientific resources, and promised a safer World, What an idiots!
    atrocities and impunity prevailed since the creation of the US https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/nov/16/usa.iraq1

Clinton: "I did not have sex with that woman" of course not, it was the cigar.

Obama with Nat Yahoo attacks Syria nailing the shooting of innocent supporters of the Syrian Government in the Very same Bashar EL Assad, it never fails, demonising other presidents to steal their Country!

to continue with the history and historic lies of the American system is extensive and do your own research, but this country hasn't been honest with the World, and nobody says something about it!

PS: good luck Assange!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021