Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Nurse practitioner - PWD assessment

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by terace.b, Aug 23, 2022.

1. terace.b

terace.b New Member

My Brother is a 57 year old male that suffered an Ischemic Stroke approximately 4 years ago. He also suffers from Crohn's/UC disease that unfortunately as of yet has not been successfully treated due to his body's rejection of all as yet attempted treatment protocols. Less serious ailments that he suffers from include Anemia and a heart rate that's too slow.

I believe that these afflictions, taken together, have caused him serious permanent physical and mental health impairment. Due to this fact i am seeking the assistance of a nurse practitioner or a registered occupational therapist or other medical professional to work with him in assessing his current condition and then completing a Persons with Disabilities Designation Application (PWD). In this process, I am only seeking to have a fair and impartial analysis of his present health condition completed without any embellishment or obfuscation.

As far as payment, I will pay whatever fee that we may determine to be fair compensation for your time and effort on my Brothers behalf. My Brother will also provide you with full access to all of his health records and he will be available to meet with you at your convenience in order that you may properly assess his condition.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2022