Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

New video released of Elisa Lam (missing Vancouver woman in Los Angeles)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Feb 14, 2013.

1. u2H3VCX

u2H3VCX Guest

taking other peoples statements or opinions and using them to make your point is illegal and is plagiarism, you can be sued.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Not much progress in the case. LAPD seems to be tight-lipped about it, perhaps waiting for the toxicology reports?

3. lumix

lumix Full Member

Hope LAPD have progress, the roof door needs a special key to open, that should perhaps give them some lead..

Meanwhile some conspiracy theories? Here

4. lumix

lumix Full Member

No updates from LAPD... they haven't figure out how the locked stairwell door was opened..

5. Derp

Derp Guest

Waaa! The bouquet of flowers was the one I sent. I used... To live with them when I was like 6 or something o.o 5 maybe. We rented at their house. I still can't believe it.

6. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

I was watching the season finale of Castle and the episode was about a person who was found dead in a hotel's water tank. Kinda eerie.

7. lumix

lumix Full Member

8. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I thought I made a post with an update yesterday. Where did it go? :S

9. Bill

Bill Full Member