Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Finances & Real Estate New Rental Apartments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Apr 24, 2013.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Does anyone know of any rental apartments that are newish (post-2005 or renovated) and have modern finishes? Something like the Porter Rental Apartments (http://rentporter.com) by Trout Lake.

PS: Went to the Porter presentation centre, the blonde lady working there was a total bitch. Very rude woman. Not sure if she works for Cressey or MAC Marketing but wow, not a good way to represent a company. It might have been the rental associate, Karen but I didn't catch her name unfortunately.

2. Tom

Tom Guest

Give Advent a try. They are a property management company that rents out a lot of newer condos in the area. adventvancouver.com

3. PaulDuPlessis

PaulDuPlessis New Member

4. milquetoast

5. milquetoast

6. lumix

lumix Full Member

Nice list of new rental apartments..

7. John Smith

John Smith New Member

Don't know what to recommend you now. You have already got enough links that may help you. Give me some time I will look some good link and will recommend you later. May be one or two days.

8. milquetoast