Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local New Chicago Grill & Creamery

Discussion in 'Food, Drinks and Dining' started by Superchecker, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

The old Dairy Queen at 11580 Cambie Road in Richmond is GONE!

It is re-opening shortly as a new Chicago Grill & Creamery!

http://chicagogc.ca/

2. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Looks dreadful.

3. Jason Stuart

Jason Stuart Guest

----> OMG THE FOOD AND ICE CREAM IS AMAZING!! BETTER THAN WHEN IT WAS A DAIRY QUEEN BEFORE, HAVENT CHECKED OUT THE ICE CREAM CAKES YET! STAFF IS ALOT NICER TOO

4. Jay Edwards

Jay Edwards Guest

How does it look dreadful?

5. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

Same Old/Same Old-I see nothing new just the same confections whipped up from third grade ingredients-you're aware that's almost no dairy at all in that crap aren't you?

Costco weiners and industrial grade buns for the hot dogs, even their logo looks like A&W.

6. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Some of the store windows were still broken last weekend....

7. Cinderall

Cinderall Guest

Hey!

Hope your having an amazing day! I work at that new restaurant, sad to see you trash the store...I think the food has made a huge improvement and the ice cream actually is delivered by a milk company...you should be more positive with your forums, being rude and trashing places isn't a nice thing to do...have a good weekend

8. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

The problem with your post is that the store isn't even opened yet-how can we believe anything you say?