Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Need Content Writer

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by Kelvin, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Kelvin

Kelvin Guest

I am looking for Content Post Writer for my product, the requirement are simply and we pay you $10 per each social media account post & video clip. You also earn additional $5 for just referral some of your friends to do the same work with us.

All payment we send to you by Visa or Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card, it will pre-load the amount that you earn from you post.

Our simply basic requirement:
    • Facebook account with at least 20 friends
    • Twitter account with at least 5+ followers
    • You will require to write a positive review content of our product and sharing within your social media network
    • Send us your facebook, Twitter URL for verify
    Additional add-on:
    • Record 30 seconds video to introduce our product and briefly describe your positive feedback
    • Email your video clip to us

That's all what we need from you. When you complete the Facebook, twitter and record video, you can earn $30 CAD. We will send you physical Visa or Mastercard gift card in next business day after we verify your post and video.

If you are interested, please send me your contact information so I will contact you for further detail.

Thanks