Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Name The Biggest "Event" You've Ever Been A Part Of!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Nov 18, 2014.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... what's the single biggest "thing" you've ever been involved in?

... was it your wedding? a major vacation? a big party of some variety like a high school reunion or a family reunion? family reunions can definitely be very big occasions, my ex-wife went to a few of those and TONS of her relatives showed up from all around ...

... the biggest event i've every been involved in was working at expo 86 which was a massive eight-month-long party of mammoth proportions!!! those from vancouver might remember it!!!

... if you were to name the biggest "event" that you've been involved in what would it be?

... comments?

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I worked at stadium during the Olympics.

the mechanic likes this.
  3. the mechanic

... that totally qualifies. in fact, big events don't get much bigger than that do they? the olympics were for the vancouver area in 2010 what expo was in '86 ...

... thanks for posting! :up:

4. Citizen

Citizen Guest

1994 and 2011 Vancouver Stanley Cup riots :up:

the mechanic and milquetoast like this.
  5. the mechanic

... lol. yes those WOULD qualify as "events." and very massive ones at that! thanks for posting! :up: