Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Moving back from Calgary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gettinmymoney, Feb 14, 2012.

1. gettinmymoney

gettinmymoney New Member

Hi all,
    Lived in Vancouver for ten years, now moving back from Calgary AB
    Need help on finding a rental until I can search better for an apartment to buy.
    Any help would be appreciated, max rent is $1000.

mid thirties guy, no pets non smoker etc etc

didnt know where to post this so i thought general discussion?

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

3. Captzee

Captzee Guest

Good. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I don't mean to be mean but the lower mainland is too crowded. There are too many people here. Our real estate is unaffordable to only rich immigrants. There are some that think we should release land out of the ALR so we can invite more of the world here to clog our streets, polute our limited sized airshed, make developers rich while the rest of us spend hours in traffic and live in shitty rat box condos. We have got to get pro active to couter the promoters and de-promote Vancouver. I cringe every time I here were the most livable city.

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

5. ema

ema Full Member

You don't need to worry about that, City of Vancouver is already kicking out 43 x 145 land lots in South and East Vancouver to make affordable town houses/complexes. In terms of traffic, go green lol.

Try VancouverSun's classifieds--http://vancouversun.oodle.com/