Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Motherf*ckin Mack Strikes Again!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alexi, Feb 19, 2015.

1. alexi

alexi New Member

*** The latest from Alexi Wildman - Creator of "Main Street Massacre" ***

Well, I did say MSM wouldn't be my last game ...

Even if you hated MSM and thought it was disgusting, you might appreciate this one:

In retaliation for TransLink shutting down MSM (and to further develop my character, Mack) - I created a game called "Skee Bus". It's like the carnival game "Skee Ball", but on a much larger scale - with a hijacked bus. Compass Card errors ... trigger Mack this time around. Greater emphasis on humour than raw shock value for this one. Oh, and it's a 2 player game with (at least some) actual gameplay.

I have an entire website online now, including other games - along with some editorial and background about myself. I've also addressed a few social issues besides transit (pipelines and tailing ponds, namely) ... in my own *ahem* unique style.

operation-piledriver.com

Have Fun!
    --Alexi