Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Finances & Real Estate Mint.com Canada quiet launch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Aug 5, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Now that Wesabe's dead, I looked to see if Mint was available for Canada yet and they've apparently done a quiet launch. I tested integrating my Bank of Montreal account and it was pretty simple and quick, much better than with Wesabe a few years ago.

Mint.com lets you import bank accounts, credit card data and consolidates all of your financial data into aesthetically pleasing graphs. It also lets you categorize transactions, set budgets, reminders, etc.

http://www.mint.com/

Update - I spoke too soon when I posted this since they were missing a lot of key banks and credit cards that made it sort of useless.

However today I noticed they added ING Direct Canada, HSBC Bank and Mastercard Canada and even Coast Capital Savings Credit Union (BC) among others.

Now all I need is for them to add MBNA Canada support.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

UPDATE - MBNA Canadian Credit Cards are working now!

-------------------------
    MBNA Credit Cards (Canada) is in beta mode on Mint - I logged in today and saw this:
    [​IMG]

It got me all excited, so I added my credentials only to see the following (a bit of a kick in the nuts, eh Mint?):
    [​IMG] :(

3. APReal

APReal Junior Member

Just started using Mint and love it. Such a great way to track my spending habits.