Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Military Jets Spraying The Sky With Chemicals In BC!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Apr 1, 2013.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... another massive chemical spray operation going on near powell river today. happens every day, but today is worse than other days. in fact, south of town the sky is just covered in hazy cloud from the jets. it looks like they're trying to blot out the sun. they definitely succeeded in obscuring it. it would probably be 5 degrees warmer today without the jet smoke in the sky ...

... and are these canadian jets doing the spraying? or are we under attack by a foreign power?

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... another mass spraying operation going on today on the sunshine coast -- and i feel ill. could there be a correlation? i can count about a dozen trails of smoke in the sky right now and i can see another jet putting up another trail as i write this ...