Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Mexican Coke (or other cane sugar versions)

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Nov 19, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

This came up indirectly in another thread, but where are some places that sell Mexican Coke at a reasonable price?

2. pauline

pauline Guest

try the small corner stores that sell us pop like vanilla coke, cherry coke, crush lime, pepsi twist, mountain dew code red. they might have mexican coca cola too. worth a try

Hasty Market, it's called nasty market some days lol, on main and 16.
    Sol Convenience on fraser and broadway
    Windsor Grocery on imperial in burnaby

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Jones Coke is with cane sugar.

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I know you can get cane sugar soda here, it's the sucrose version of name brands (coca cola, pepsi, etc.) that I'm after :p.

FYI, I saw pepsi throwback at a Safeway in Saanich last week.

About a decade ago, my friend and I cleared out the Jones Soda cooler at the metrotown bootlegger store. They had a $10 off coupon with no minimum, no limit. We must have gotten 50-100 bottles each.

Since then I've gotten pretty tired of Jones, but I haven't tried them since they switched to cane sugar.

5. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Where is this bootlegger store at metrotown? Do they have Jones Root Beer in a 4 pack?

6. Bine

Bine Full Member

If you live in Kitsilano the small grocery store at York and Yew has it. They also have Mexican FANTA as well. The cost is around $2.00 a bottle.