Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Freebies McDonald's - Free Coffee (October 31 - November 6, 2011)

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Oct 31, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

If it's like promotions in the past, certain McDonalds locations will give you a medium or large for free as well.

[​IMG]

2. mission

mission Full Member

Great news. Thanks for posting.

3. tt17

tt17 New Member

wondering they do promote free coffee every winter, but never given free coke in summer?

4. mission

mission Full Member

Some MacDonald's sell pop for $1

5. Henry

Henry Junior Member

They sell pop for$1 only during promotions, usually in the summer only

6. mission

mission Full Member

I do see a large advertisment on the platform of Columbia Station advertising $1 pop at MacDonalds. Wonder if it is still on sale or they never took down the ad.

7. mz_angel

mz_angel Junior Member

i believe the $1 pop was just for the summer and they probably just forgot to take the ad down. Buttt... talking about $1 drinks, last night i saw a commercial on tv for timmy's and apparently they have a $1 drink promo going on for a limited time for their fancy drinks but I can't confirm yet as i haven't gone into one... maybe someone can check it out? :up:

cheeseshredder likes this.
  8. mission

mission Full Member

Wow. I don't think Tim Hortons give out deals that often, I wonder what drink for a dollar..

9. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^It's for their Medium French Vanilla Cappuccino, both supreme (whipped cream topping) and regular. Promo runs till the end of the month.

[​IMG]

10. mission

mission Full Member

$1 for Medium French Vanilla Cappuccino? Wow, that's a real deal :)

11. Kristine

Kristine New Member

I guess I will be stopping at Tim Hortons a lot this month. :)