Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Food & Drink McDonald's Customer Appreciation Day - Sandwiches buy one get one free - July 22

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 20, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

On Thursday, McDonalds is having a one day only customer appreciation event. BOGO sandwich for free (well, for one cent).

"Buy one Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Filet O Fish, or McChicken sandwich and get the second sandwich of equal or lesser value for just one penny. It is our way of showing you how much we appreciate your support."

You can combine it with the free iced coffee deal. Better yet, get a pound of free wings at Wings Pub & Grill for more bargain eats.

[​IMG]

2. dchiu

dchiu New Member

MMMmmMMm Big Macs!

3. preciousqt

preciousqt New Member

4. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

5. lastlineofd

lastlineofd New Member

I wish I was DT, I checked with the local one in North Van on Lonsdale... no such luck

6. Shari

Shari New Member

It was great in North Delta too!

7. brad49

brad49 New Member

Did this pass already?

8. kooza

kooza New Member

it was in surrey too, great deal!

9. JayC

JayC New Member

I think that it was the best promotion they been. It was the great appreciation to the customer to think that they have a good image in the public. Mcdonalds make a way to catch more customer.