Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Archived Looking for YAMAHA software - XGworks ST or SOL2

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade' started by CanadaJimmy, Jan 4, 2013.

1. CanadaJimmy

CanadaJimmy Junior Member

I am looking for either YAMAHA XGworks ST or YAMAHA SOL2 PC software on the original CD. It's pretty old software (from around 2003) but I like the workflow of this software so I'd be happy to take it off anyone's hands who no longer needs it. Don't mind if the software is in the Japanese language either. Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Hm, I think your best bet for old software like this is to look for it on torrent sites. I won't post the links because it's against forum rules but it's out there.

3. CanadaJimmy

CanadaJimmy Junior Member

Yeah, the thing is I want a legit copy, I don't like using pirated software to work on music. Bad karma and all that. I appreciate the suggestion though.

I don't know if there are any stores in or around Vancouver that have used old PC software like this. Both the pieces of software were huge in Japan though, I don't know if any copies decided to float across the pacific.