Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Looking for someone who could buy and send something for me.

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Chris2692, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Chris2692

Chris2692 Guest

Hi there,

Here is my problem, i want to buy something from this website http://www.nexdaysupply.ca/
    but i don't have a credit card and i don't live in Canada, i live in Switzerland in Europe.

First i would send you the money to buy the product, once you have the money you buy the product, it should be at your home really fast (they have a warehouse in Vancouver, there you take a picture of the package and you sent it to my email address (so i can see you bought the product), and there i send you the money for the shipping to Switzerland. The product price + the shipping to your home + the shipping to me should be around 140$. The product isn't big or heavy (14.1 lb)

And i give you an extra 10-15 $. The all thing should take a month and half for me and one month for you.
    Two weeks for you to receive the money i sent.
    1 or two day for you to receive the package
    Two weeks for you receive the money for the shipping to switzerland
    And two weeks before i receive the package you sent.

If your interested for helping me you can contact me by e-mail at [email protected]
    I'll tell you the details like whats the product i want by e-mail.

I hope someone will be able to help me.

Thanks !

ps:my english isn't "fantastic" because well i'm living in Switzerland and we speak french over here. So don't be rude on what it just wrote.

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Only an idiot would fall for your old trick.

4. mission

mission Full Member

Who would this troublesome task for $10-15. Just go to a temp agency, work for an hour or two, you get that $10-15.

And at 14.1 lbs, it is heavy for a parcel.

The "I don't have credit card" don't work anymore because nowadays pre-paid credit card can be bought off the counter at almost any post office, pharmacies, grocery store, convenience stores, 7-Eleven etc.

5. nancyliu0522

nancyliu0522 New Member

Soooooo, this is an unbelievable assist, right?

6. mission

mission Full Member

As mentioned, pre-paid credit cards can be purchased anywhere... The "I don't have credit card" is not the reason why he needs assistance in the purchase.

Likely, the person is trying to save on shipping costs, shipping 14.1 lbs from Vancouver to Switzerland can be costly, not that the postal rates is costly, it is the store trying to make a quick buck on long distance customers. Which is why the person is willing to pay for shipping twice, on top of that, the person will pay additional $10-15.

Sometimes I want to buy something from, let's say Amazon.co.uk for European movies or European released games. The shipping costs is so expensive from the UK to Canada. I'm tempted to have someone in the UK buy it for me (Amazon has free shipping within UK), ship that to me and I'll pay the person the postage costs plus additional $10-15 :)