Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Local Events Listings

Discussion in 'Questions and Feedback' started by jopopsicle, Jun 10, 2010.

1. jopopsicle

jopopsicle New Member

Hey guys, just new to the forums. Testing it out. It's good stuff. Has promise.

Just had an inquiry / suggestion.

It's such a cool idea that you guys have local events listings. But is there anyway that members can post their own Events on here? Or am I just a tool and can't figure it out?

It'd be cool to have a more diverse listing of events. Not that I have anything against "Menopause The Musical". It'd just be cool if more people who had similar interests or not could see what's out there in the city.

2. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

I was actually looking into that earlier today, but it might take awhile to set up. I will keep it in mind though. Right now, it's just a feed from another website being displayed so it can't really be edited from here.