Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Entertainment Lily on Modern Family - Twins Ella Rose & Jaden Rose Hiller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Oct 23, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I was curious about who plays Lily on Modern Family. Turns out Lily is played by twin baby actresses: Jaden Rose Hiller and Ella Rose Hiller. The character Lily has her own twitter page (@TheBabyLilyPad).

Found some pictures here: http://modelsearch.parenting.com/users/entries/332087

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ella Rose Hiller

[​IMG]
    Jaden Rose Hiller

2. milquetoast

Just had to share this:

3. ema

ema Full Member

WHAT SHE'S NOT VIET?!
    The whole I thought she was viet :( but she looked so pale.
    UGHHH stupid TV show

4. milquetoast

From her twitter pictures, she looks Filipino or Hispanic.

5. ema

ema Full Member

Check the fb page of modern family
    More lily so cute!

6. Daria

Daria Guest

i stopped watching when the twins were replaced. they were the cutest thing on the show. it jumped the shark with the new lily. from completely mum toddlers to 5 years old in one season? I dont' think so.

7. milquetoast

^I still watch it, but it definitely feels like something is missing. It's still a great show, but I think the change came too soon. Also, we now gaps in the story related to Lily's growth; this creates a bit of a disconnect with the audience, especially because she was so popular as a character.

Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as "New Lily".
    [​IMG]

8. ema

ema Full Member

yeah i love this show but without the baby lily, it's not the same. they made lily grow up too fast, i still love the show but it's getting a little boring.