Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Arts & Culture Letting yourself go, physically

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by joeclark, Jul 19, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

Hello Guys,

This is something I've been thinking about since I'm getting to the age where some people let themselves go, I see old friends and their a lot bigger, tired looking, bald (can't do much about that obviously), or just completely given up on their appearance

No offence to anybody but I look at 60 year olds who are fat, they've got blotchy skin, hairs a mess, wearing horrible clothes etc and I can't see how you get from where I am now to that.

I know it's impossible to look the same at 60 as 30, and for some it will be health problems, but for others is it a conscious decision to let yourself go? Or were some of those never bothered to start with? Is it that one thing goes (your hair, or you get wrinkles) and then you can't see the point of general upkeep any more?

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
    References:
    - https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2231752/letting-yourself-go-physically
    - Sensor Video Examples.