Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Know of anyone looking for a decent paying job?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

I've started this thread to hilight a new opportunity that I also posted in the EMPLOYMENT FORUM...

After a bit of a hiring freeze, I was a little surprised to see a new posting for CUSTOMER INFORMATION CLERKS, PART TIME -TEMPORARY (to start), **$20.91** an hour PLUS 20% more $$$ while "temporary", in lieu of benefits...
    MUST BE AVAILABLE: 7 days a week, between 6:30am and 11:30pm...
    6 weeks paid training, then approx 2 scheduled shifts per week, AND on call for additional shifts as required...

Go to the CAREERS PAGE over at www.translink.ca and then SCROLL down to Coast Mountain Bus Company opportunities...... It's a Coast Mountain Bus job, not a TransLink job...

This particular posting is only open to applicants until Sept 21, so ACT FAST IF INTERESTED!

This opportunity usually comes up 2 to 3 times a year... GREAT WAY to get your foot in the door and then have access to internal vacancies...

A similar type of entry level opportunity is FAREBOX ATTENDANTS, but I haven't seen that posting in months... Maybe due to have one soon?

On that CAREERS PAGE, there are links to all opportunities at TransLink, SkyTrain, Transit Police, etc... Check each one out seperately, as each one does their own hiring!
    Many Opportunities only get posted for 5 business days, so check back often!

2. stack

stack Junior Member

Cool, a job I will take when I retire.