Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Finances & Real Estate ING Direct Promotion - 25$ free

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by towelieee, Sep 15, 2010.

1. towelieee

towelieee New Member

Hello everyone! In the following text, I describe how you can make 25$ for free thanks to an ING Direct promotion. It is a refer-a-friend program and I definitely recommend ING Direct as a bank. They work online and have no physical branches, this way you get the highest interest rate possible. Try it out!

I'll just make this short and sweet for the people that simply want 25$ right away. A more detailed explanation is under the 4 steps.*

This takes 10 minutes =)

* 1- Go to INGdirect and create an account by filling out the information.

* 2- Enter removed in the Orange Key box.

* 3- Write a 100$ check to YOURSELF then mail them the check ( Instructions on the site are extremely user-friendly.)

* 4- Your account is created with 125$ in it. You can choose to take all that money and switch it back to your real account right away. No service charges of any kind at ING.

*For the people wanting a longer explanation, ING Direct is a bank with no physical branches, which cuts their operating costs tremendously. This is why they can permit themselves to have 25$ refer a friend promotions and offer a 1.5% interest rate. Personally, I am very impressed with ING for their interface which is so easy to use. Also, instead of having your money sit in a bank and make nothing off of it, I am happy to get a couple extra dollars for free every month.

Of course, if you use the code, I also get a 25$ for having referred you. To all of you, I thank you very much. Who doesn't love Win-Win situations? =) removed

2. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

I've removed the referral codes since it's in no one's best interests to have the forum overrun with people posting their referral codes.

However, if someone stumbles onto this thread needing one, feel free to send a PM.