Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

How to Solve "Spot the Difference" Puzzles like a Pro

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Kalista

Kalista Guest

Dang, I can get the two images to overlap, but once they get close to lining up, my eyes aren't sure where to focus and I lose it just before the middle image comes clear. I'll have to try it when my eyes aren't so tired.

2. Kalista

Kalista Guest

Nevermind, I got it now. I had to zoom WAAAAY out until my eyes figured out where to focus, and then I gradually zoomed back in. The symbol is too small to identify unless you're at full zoom, although I still picked up some blurriness/distortion in that area. Couldn't identify what was causing it until I zoomed back in, though.

The star one was actually easier, although it was hard to pinpoint the exact location once I'd focused regularly again. I'm sure it'll get even easier with practice.

This is awesome!

3. TSands

TSands Guest

I was able to tell because a section was slightly blurry. I slowly put a finger from each hand on each of the pictures where I saw the blur, then refocused. I immediately saw the difference.

4. rydersmom

rydersmom Guest

Maybe im stupid but i can't get it to look like 4 pictures in a row and i cant "lay the pictures on top of each other". i really wanna try this :(

5. szimi

szimi Guest

holy shit! i can't believe i found the star... ! i couldn't see anything different in the 2nd part, with the Chinese symbols but the star man...it blew my mind!!! now i want to solve a lot of these spot the difference things :))

6. benjammin

benjammin Guest

Dont blink, the missing or changed item will be blinking on the focused middle plane/picture. Once you blink the image resets, at least for me it does

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2014
  7. benjammin

benjammin Guest

The character that looks like a tic tack toe/ pound sign has a dot in the middle in one of the pictures and not the other

8. jasburne

jasburne Guest

It's the hash tag looking symbol just right of the centre a couple rows down from the top. One has got a dot in the middle the other does not.

9. TetrisFreak

TetrisFreak Guest

10. hen dan

hen dan Guest

Don't feel bad if you can't see the difference MILQUETOAST, I'm sure you have other "super powers". Thanks for posting this.

11. Suzen

Suzen Guest

I did see the different symbol and the missing star. The information was helpful. My experience was a little different, I got three images, then focused on the center merged image. The difference show up like a 3-D image, not blinking. Thanks - it was fun.

12. Cassiee5392

Cassiee5392 Guest

That was mad cool! I found all the differences in the three examples so quickly, even the star one! My brain is so cool(;

13. Mike MJM

Mike MJM Guest

This is amazing! I have never heard of this before, but it is like voodoo magic!

14. ash

ash Guest

totally didn't work!:( I crossed my eyes to get 4, then layered middle 2...:down: :mad: What did I do wrong!:sad: :'(

15. This is like magic!!
    I couldn't believe how it works.

16. DannaD

DannaD Guest

I seen the differences in the pictures, how do I get my eyes uncrossded now?