Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty How often do you wash your jeans?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by milquetoast, Jan 20, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I'm guilty of not washing my denim very often, at least now I know bacteria isn't a concern (h5).

[​IMG]

2. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

i wear my jeans straight for a week at a time. sometimes i don't wash them after that... then i wear them again when i cycle through my other jeans.. then maybe i'll wash 'em

3. bellazz

bellazz Guest

hmmm washing jeans!! LOL. may be after 2 weeks but not before that definitely....

4. Daintybear

Daintybear Guest

I wash my jeans when they get dirty, Once in two weeks and I have 4 jeans in different colours, I take turns, pick what I like and wear them.

5. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Once every three weeks or so. If I wash them too much the material gets warned out. I buy cheap kids sized jeans from that Indian place at Metrotown. It's across from Randy River.

6. tammi6523

tammi6523 Guest

About every 3 weeks but I only wear them a couple of hours a day for my cleaning job. I hate jeans, never found any that suit me or fit properly so I tend to go for more 'trouser jeans'.

7. Adwerd

Adwerd New Member

I love to wear it. Infect 2 hours ago i have bought 4 new jeans. Usually i dip it into the water for some time and then wash it with hand simply. That's it. After 2 weeks i wash my jeans. But not wear it for two weeks.

8. honeycomb

honeycomb Junior Member

I wonder if the results would be the same for females with skin tight jeans.

9. PaulDuPlessis

PaulDuPlessis New Member

Once in 3 months..??

:jump:

10. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Lots of sweat on my ass and under my knees. I spray axe body spray on my jeans before I go to bed. The Kilo axe body spray is my favorite. All the other ones have yucky smell. Kilo makes your clothing smell new.