Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Have you ever taken the SeaBus? Is it worth it? Saw this video and now I want to go...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrippyVan, May 21, 2015.

1. TrippyVan

TrippyVan New Member

Saw this on reddit and now I want an excuse to go.

the mechanic likes this.
  2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... you should take a trip on the seabus! it's costs next to nothing and view is spectacular!

3. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

$4 weekdays before 6:30pm; $2.75 evenings and weekends...

If you wanted to do a "Circle tour" Take the SeaBus one way and bus #246 the other way...

Stuntman likes this.
  4. Stuntman

Stuntman Full Member

It's about a 10 minute ride from one side to the other. You do get a nice view of downtown Vancouver and the north shore. There is The Lonsdale Quay Market on the North Vancouver side. You can grab a bite to eat at the food court there and enjoy the view of Vancouver.

I know on Canada Day, they have fireworks at Canada Place. You get a nice view of the fireworks from the North Vancouver side. You can take the sea bus across and watch the fireworks from there.