Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Groupon, Steal the Deal, Wagjag and other group buy websites - Updated Daily

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Forum Vancouver, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleika

Eleika New Member

I just want to say I'm glad you're following all these sites, since I hadn't heard of Steal the Deal or GoodNews. :)

2. Forum Vancouver

Forum Vancouver Administrator Staff Member

July 9, 2010
    * GoodNews - 49% Off at Vancouver Water Adventures
    * Steal the Deal - $14 for 3-Course Meal at Cloud 9 Revolving Restaurant
    * TeamBuy - $25 for a $50 Two Hour Windsurfing Lesson from Windsure (50% Discount)
    * Grooster - $15 for $30 Worth of Food/Drinks at Marmalade Kitchen & Bar on the Waterfront on Beach/Burrard
    * Groupon - $67 for an ATV Tour from Canadian All Terrain Adventures

July 10, 2010
    * Groupon - $67 for an ATV Tour from Canadian All Terrain Adventures
    * Groupon - $39 for a One-Year Premium Membership to Privileged Play ($275 Value)
    * TeamBuy - $25 for a $50 Two Hour Windsurfing Lesson from Windsure (50% Discount)
    * Grooster - $15 for $30 Worth of Food and Drinks at Marmalade Kitchen & Bar on the Waterfront
    * Steal the Deal - For $9 get $25 Worth of ipod, mac & iphone Repairs at iRepair.ca in North Vancouver
    * GoodNews - $95 for a Two-Hour Jet Ski or Sea-Doo Rental (Value: $189)
    * WagJag - $65 for a 16”x20” Gallery-Wrapped Canvas from 44 Wide – Includes Shipping & Tune Up of Your Personalized Photo ($203 Value)

July 12, 2010
    * Groupon - $49 for a Car Wash and Mini Detail from Yaletown Auto Spa (Up to $100 Value)
    * Grooster - $45 for Initial Consultation and Acupuncture or other Natural Therapy Treatment from Catapang Clinic. ($95 Value)
    * Steal the Deal - $125 for a weekend adventure Rafting on the Thompson River ($200 Value)
    * TeamBuy - $25 for $50 Worth of Hair Services from Stratosphere Salon
    * TeamBuy - $$12 for $25 at the Canine Adventure Den
    * GoodNews - $18 for $40 Worth of Food & Drinks at Hub Restaurant

July 14, 2010
    * Groupon - $15 for a One-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour from Big Bus ($38 Value)
    * Groupon - $37 for an Hour-Long Healthy Pantry Consultation from Le Petit Chou ($75 Value)
    * Grooster - Today's Feature: $20 for $40 Worth of Amazing Gourmet Prepared Meals from Indish
    * Steal the Deal - $125 for a weekend adventure Rafting on the Thompson River ($200 Value)
    * GoodNews - $15 for $30 Worth of Food at Mona's Fine Lebanese Cuisine
    * WagJag - $90 for a $240 Fitness Package from Endorphin Junkies Personal Training

July 16, 2010
    * Groupon - $30 for 30 Days of Unlimited Fitness Classes from Access Boot Camp ($189 Value)
    * Groupon - $50 for $150 Worth of Moving Boxes & More from FROGBOX
    * TeamBuy - $59 for one $125 Bikini Laser Hair Removal Session from Electra Laser (53% Discount)
    * Grooster - $8 for a Ticket to the Vancouver Home + Interior Design Show at the Vancouver Convention Centre
    * LivingSocial - 2 Round-Trip Tickets to Whistler for $49
    * GoodNews - $50 for 1 Month of Classes at Axé Capoeira (Value: $107)
    * Steal the Deal - $9 for $20 Worth of delicious Crepes and more at Crepes & Gelato in Vancouver
    * WagJag - $90 for a $240 Fitness Package from Endorphin Junkies Personal Training
    * TeamBuy - $59 for one $125 Bikini Laser Hair Removal Session from Electra Laser (53% Discount)

July 19, 2010
    * Groupon - $9 for a Double-Bill Movie Ticket, Popcorn, Pop, and Basic Membership from Vancity Theatre ($19.50 Value)
    * TeamBuy - $29 For an $80 One-Time-Fix and Antivirus Software Package From My Cured Computer (64% Discount)
    * Grooster - Today's Feature: $27 for a Custom Full Body Spray Tan from Spray di Sole ($55 Value)
    * LivingSocial - Facial & Massage for $99
    * GoodNews - $20 for $40 Worth of Food and Drinks at Piato Estiatorio
    * WagJag - $30 for $60 Worth of Fashionable, Affordable Jewelry from Foxy Originals
    * TeamBuy - $29 For an $80 One-Time-Fix and Antivirus Software Package From My Cured Computer (64% Discount)

July 20, 2010
    * Groupon - $12 for $25 Worth of Fresh Seasonal Fare at Teahouse
    * Groupon - $9 for a Double-Bill Movie Ticket, Popcorn, Pop, and Basic Membership from Vancity Theatre ($19.50 Value)
    * TeamBuy - $6 for a $13 1hr Kayak Rental or Credit at Deer Lake Boat Rentals (54% Discount)
    * Grooster - Today's Feature: $27 for a Custom Full Body Spray Tan from Spray di Sole ($55 Value)
    * LivingSocial - 50% Off Plants and Pots
    * GoodNews - $26 for a 2-Hour Windsurfing Lesson at Windsure (Value: $52)
    * WagJag - $30 for $60 Worth of Fashionable, Affordable Jewelry from Foxy Originals
    * TeamBuy - $29 For an $80 Computer and Antivirus Package From My Cured Computer (64% Discount)

3. Forum Vancouver

EDIT (7/20/2010): It has become rather labour intensive to update this thread manually so I will no longer be doing that. The daily deals are visible on the RIGHT SIDEBAR and are updated automatically. You can also use the direct feedburner link: http://feeds.feedburner.com/vancouvergroupbuy

The FIRST POST has also been updated to include the feed. Note that this is dynamic information and will change daily on its own.

For historical and price comparison purposes members are free to update this thread on their own! The easiest way is to simply copy and paste the feed from the sidebar or from the first post.

4. Forum Vancouver

5. Forum Vancouver

6. TL

TL New Member

I have bought coupons from Groupons. It was a great deal, and I get to try a new restaurant at a cheaper price!

7. paperbagdame

paperbagdame New Member

So nice to have these all in one place rather than going to each website. Thank you!

8. heejaeyang

heejaeyang New Member

I will try this. Thank you

9. heavenlyangels

heavenlyangels New Member

Which link/site is better? Are they all alike?

10. lil_angielyl

lil_angielyl New Member

11. weedave85

weedave85 New Member

www.swarmjam.com

This is now live but not added to the daily Group Buy list yet (hopefully will be added sometime this week)

Deal today is for Up To 60% Off a $10 Voucher for a Handmade Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza at Hot & Fresh Pizza

Looks like a good deal. Tell your friends!!

12. weedave85

weedave85 New Member

we are working on it being added to the daily group by list but in the meantime - todays deal!!

Up To 50% Off a $120 Voucher for a Manicure, Pedicure and Hot Stone Massage at Esthetico Salon & Spa

www.swarmjam.com - select vancouver as your city (obv).

13. weedave85

weedave85 New Member

I don't want to keep spamming this page but hopefully we can be added to group by list this week.

todays deal:

www.swarmjam.com

Up to 60% Off a $20 Voucher for Lunch or Dinner at Anduccis's Casa Pubblica Restaurant

14. Forum Vancouver

^Just to clear things up :p I am all ready to add your site to the list, I'm just waiting on you guys to create a parsable page or RSS feed.

15. living_life_604

living_life_604 New Member

Hi! The Indulge Living side deal feature has been added! Could you please include this in your Daily Group Buy list? Thank you! =)

16. Forum Vancouver

There's no easy way to add this unless they have a general URL with the side deal. IE: There's a URL that links to the daily side deals in general and not any specific deal.

17. Collabo

Collabo Guest

Toosave.com just became available in the Vancouver area.
    http://toosave.com/ - 44% off Beard Papa's delicious deserts at the Crystal Mall.

I heard a rumour it's Hot Pot tomorrow!

18. Mike

Mike Guest

r.tl featured on stealthedeal as side deal today with $39 for a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine

19. lena

lena Guest

QOOLA $5 FOR $10 SO WORTH IT!!!

20. Forum Vancouver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.