Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Good Morning! Happy Friday!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Superchecker, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

Just wanted to say Good Morning!!

Was lucky enough to get today off, after having to get up at 2:22am for 4 mornings this week...

If you use transit at all you might like to know that the "Spring" schedules kick in on Monday morning...
    Check out the details, and individual timetables online at www.translink.ca ,call 604-953-3333, pick up new timetables at public libraries, community centres and/or city/municipal halls, or you can always text your bus stops 5 digit ID number to 33333....

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Enjoy your day off, Superchecker. I hope it doesn't rain.

3. Bine

Bine Full Member

Enjoy your day off. You should do something on your day off that you usually don't do like take your wife to a new place for lunch or go to a movie in the afternoon if the weather sucks. I do this all the time on the rare occasion that I have a weekday off - it makes the day more memorable.