Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Going Whale Watching....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SweetJessyJ, Aug 13, 2015.

1. SweetJessyJ

SweetJessyJ New Member

I'm going whale watching for a work team building event. I get seasick and I'm really not looking for to going. The company is steveson seabreeze in richmond. Has anyone been before and does anyone know anything about this company?

the mechanic likes this.
  2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... which company do you work for, SweetJessyJ? is the whale watching excursion mandatory?

3. bill barilko

bill barilko Full Member

I was out just last week the Orcas were only about a 15 minute ride from Steveston.

4. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... you shouldn't have to take part in anything that makes you physically ill. in fact, such a thing could be grounds for a grievance against your employer! but i'm guessing it's all about politics and being a team player. don't want to jeopardize your chances at a promotion now do you?