Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Groceries Free Stouffer's Lean Cuisine (Facebook Offer)

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jan 4, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

2. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

hm.. tried it at my local LD. customer service woman said she'd only give me $2 off the thing. ended up being $0.99...
    ended up buying the chicken parmigiani. tastes like regular frozen dinners. nothing that special. chicken was a bit rubbery, though
    wonder what would happen if i tried the coupon again..

3. milquetoast

Need to eat like four of them to be satisfied.

4. 6u-huo.l.uV

has anyone tried the panini? i've looked at LD, but they don't have it

5. milquetoast

Promo extended, new coupon is from January 10 to 16.

[​IMG]

Tried the panini a long time ago, remembered it was more meaty than the "entrees" but still tiny.

6. 6u-huo.l.uV

haha. awesome.
    making me think of how wind extended their "it's a holiday miracle" plan at least twice now?

7. milquetoast

If anyone's looking for pin codes to complete the Stouffers Rewards promotion, Superstore has select products for $2.47 each. There's also an in-store coupon for $2 off when you buy 2 Stouffer's Bistro snacks so it ends up being $1.47 each. They usually go on sale for $1.99 so it's a good deal.

https://www.stouffers-rewards.ca/en/where_to_find_pins/

With 12 pins, you get:
    • $10 gift card (your choice of Walmart, Safeway etc.).
    • Free coupons for the following 4 products: Stouffer's Saute Sensations, Stouffer's Entrees, Stouffer's Bistro, Nestle Noir Mousse Delicate