Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Freebies Free Starbucks Refreshers Beverage (Tall) on July 13, 2012

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 11, 2012.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

July 13, 2012
    12 pm to 3 pm (local time)

On Friday, customers can visit participating U.S. and Canada stores and enjoy a free Tall (12 fl. oz.) handcrafted Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage, courtesy of Starbucks while supplies last. No purchase necessary. Limit 1 per customer.

Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers™ Beverage
    Re-energize with a thirst quenching combination of tangy blackberry and hints of hibiscus. Shaken with whole blackberries and a boost of caffeine from Green Coffee Extract, our handcrafted Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage is a moderate-calorie afternoon recharge that tastes nothing like coffee.

Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ Beverage
    Recharge your afternoon with a juicy, handcrafted drink. Cool Lime Starbucks Refreshers™ beverage is a lively blend of lime, citrus and hints of mint and cucumber, shaken with real lime slices. It’s a delicious, moderate-calorie pick-me-up delivering a boost of caffeine from Green Coffee Extract, but without the flavor of coffee.

[​IMG]

2. mission

mission Full Member

Thanks for posting.

Ps. I didn't know the flower hibiscus is edible.

3. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

I tried the cool lime refresher today. It was good! They were giving out samples at the station square starbucks. Now I get to have iced coffee with other the yucky coffee taste.

4. honeycomb

honeycomb Junior Member

The Starbucks inside the Safeway near Joyce Skytrain station was also giving out samples today too. Yummm...

5. ema

ema Full Member

The Berry Hibiscus is NASTY.

The after taste is like splenda or some artificial sweetener, it's sweet in a strange way. It reminds me of those terrible Nestle flavoured water, what else...it also has another after taste that's like dimetapp cough syrup :S or some Chinese medicine stuff. The only good thing is that it comes with frozen blackberries that make the drink look interesting.

6. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Try the cool lime. I really like it. I still prefer the ice black tea lemonade though.

7. honeycomb

honeycomb Junior Member

I tried the berry one. I thought it was pretty good and it didn't remind me of Chinese medicine at all. The berries weren't sweet though.

8. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

It was alright, wouldn't pay for it though.

[​IMG]