Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Freebies Free Photo Prints Thread - Coupons, Discounts, New Account Promotions...

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Feb 2, 2011.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

If you're a cheap ass like me and don't like paying to get pictures developed, here is a list of places to get your photographs developed for free.
    • Costco Photo Centre - 60 free 4x6 prints for new account holders
    • Walmart Photo Centre - 50 free 4x6 (?) prints for new account sign ups
    • Walmart Photo Centre - 50 more free 4x6 prints with the following coupon code: fsi50bonus
    • Kodak Gallery - 20 free 4x6" prints for new members
    Most of these are introductory offers from retailers so it's limited to 1 per account.
    FYI: Kodak Gallery has free delivery to any Futureshop or Best Buy stores since these stores don't have their own photo lab.

2. milquetoast

Valid until Until September 29:
    Blacks - 25 free prints with promo code 25FREEPRINTS

3. mission

mission Full Member

Good deal. Thanks for posting these deals. :)

4. milquetoast

Blacks - 20 free prints with promo code FREETELUS20 until January 1, 2015

Henry likes this.
  5. Henry

Henry Junior Member

I just tested this and it didn't work? Are there conditions for sizes or something? I used standard 4x6

6. milquetoast

@Henry you might have to order prints from their app.

Here is the wording for the promotion:
    Download the BLACKS app and print photos right from your smartphone. We’ll even give you 20 FREE* 4x6 prints to get started.
    Use promo code FREETELUS20 until January 1, 2015.