Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Groceries Free M&M Pretzel Single 32g at Save on Foods with coupon

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Aug 9, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Coupon is here (PDF format): http://ofgserver.com/weeklyemails/saveonfoods/2010/WK33/wk33_M&M_email_coupon_SOF.pdf

Free M&M’s Pretzel Single, 32g

Limit 1 per single grocery purchase.
    WHILE QUANTITIES LAST.

Present this coupon with your Save-On-More card to the cashier at time of purchase. Coupon cannot be combined with any
    other coupon offer on this product, redeemed for cash or at the gas bar. Offer excludes reduce-to-clear items. No substitutions.
    Coupon valid at Save-On-Foods locations only August 8 to 28, 2010 while supplies last. To the cashier: Scan item. Scan coupon at end
    of order. Place coupon in drawer.

2. herfun

herfun New Member

I had no luck at Save-On Foods. They told me it is their policy that they do not honour printed on-line coupons.

3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^That's ridiculous, it came right from one of their emails. Which location was this?

I think I'll go try other locations to see which one accepts them.

4. herfun

herfun New Member

Save-On-Foods in Maple Ridge

5. nonavolpe

nonavolpe New Member

Tuesdays M&M gives 5% off to Seniors....better than a poke with a sharp stick