Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

For Vivek and Ghost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bine, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Bine

Bine Full Member

Listen children to a story
    That was written long ago
    Bout a kingdom, on a mountain
    And the valley folk below
    On the mountian was a treasure
    Burried deep beneath a stone
    And the valley people swore
    Theyd have it for their very own

Go ahead and hate your neighbor
    Go ahead and cheat a friend
    Do it in the name of Heaven
    You can justify it in the end
    There wont be any trumpets blowing
    Come the judgement day
    On the bloody morning after who...
    One tin soldier rides away

So the people of the valley
    Sent a message up the hill
    Asking for the burried treasure
    Tons of gold for which theyd kill
    Cam an answer from the kingdom
    With our brothers we will share
    All the secrets of our mountain
    N all the riches burried there

Now the valley cried in anger
    Mount your horses
    Draw your sword
    And they killed the mountain people
    So they won their just reward
    Now they stood beside the treasure
    On the mountain dark and red
    Turn the stone and which beneath it
    Peace on Earth
    Was all it said

Come the judgement day

Come the judgement day

2. Vivek Golikeri

Vivek Golikeri Active Member

If you have something to say to me, get to the point. Don't drop hints by quoting some poem. If you'r implying that both Ghost and I are acting foolishly and ought to make up, my response is:"Phooey!" Look. I neither go looking for trouble with that cow, nor will I dodge it if it comes. I stand my ground and tell her off.

Ghost has her right to say whatever she wants, within forum rules. But the gist of my whole dialogue with her was: "Who CARES what you like or dislike? If you disapprove, make like a dandelion and just blow away."

3. Bine

Bine Full Member

Please don't get mad at me, I was just saying that it would be better if we just all got along. Ghost was being terrible but i think that they are only a troll trying to get a rise out of you. How can you be "fake' when you have written a book under your own name. A troll wouldn't have time to do that and this Ghost knows that. They are trying tricks and shenanigans!

4. ghost

ghost New Member

Dude, why are you picking a fight with the fake Vivek?

5. Bine

Bine Full Member

You are wrong so called ghost! I was not picking a fight and I have now figured out who the troll is.

So you are saying, that someone posted a book under the stolen name of "Vivek Golikeri" on Amazon? That is a lot of effort for a troll that is more interested in his next bong hit rather than writing a fake book under an assumed name in order to deceive some people on an anonymous forum. I think that you are the troll, and that you are the deceiver. I bet that you are the one that is defaming and slandering various posters on these forums. This might be why you are so reluctant to revel the vale of the famous author!

To hell with you ghost!

6. ghost

ghost New Member

First I'm saying you and Vivek are the same person. Second, you came across that book and put it here to make fun of the real Vivek. But if you look on amazon, the author is Vivik, not Vivek. Third, go out and invest in a dictionary. Learn what defaming and slandering actually mean before you troll.

7. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... what's going on here? this was such a peaceful site before ...:D

8. Vivek Golikeri

Okay, as long as you respect my right to free speech, I wish you well. I know that some people are trying to get a rise out of me, but sometimes you just have to take a position. Silence can too easily convey the wrong impression that you agree with preposterous comments. There will always be those like Ghost. But unlike the old DV Forum where the mods allowed some posters to behave like bloggoterrorists, Forum Vancouver is constrained by certain rules of decency.

My whole point of being on forums is both to teach and to learn from others. Invariably, a few cunning troublemakers try to hijack intelligent discourse and create a circus. After telling them off a few times, I just let it go. For example, I have stopped responding to Ghost. But being too peace-loving is not virtuous or statesmanlike. It only lets lunatics rule the roads.

9. Bine

Bine Full Member

I agree "Vivek" but I have questions. Ghost is indeed a troll and a trouble maker but they bring up a very good point - why is it that the book is titled "Vivik" when you and your history on the internet (I have looked) suggests that your name is spelled "Vivek". I do know that ghost is a troll but the mispelling of your name does suggest interference. What is the truth.

10. Bine

Bine Full Member

Ghost,

You have accused me of being "Vivek" but as "Vivek" will confirm we are not the same poster. Furthermore, I permit the moderators of this forum to confirm that I am not the same poster as "Vivek Golikeri" - we are two different people. You are rude and extremely condescending. For all I know, your major source of income could come from blowing crackheads outside of Union Gospel.

Both you and "Vivek" are starting to look like frauds.

Provide answers people.

11. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

12. Vivek Golikeri

The computer tech who uploaded my book misspelled my first name. Someday when I hire him again I'll have him clean that, but it's too expensive to pay him for one silly word.

13. Vivek Golikeri

I don't know why you feel I look like a fraud, I honestly don't care to know. Yet that term is affectionate compared to some things I have been called. On these forums over the years, various trolls have impersonated me and put all kinds of false statements in my mouth. As for Ghost, so long as she stays within forum rules she has a right to burp and fart. I just refuse to smell the farts.

14. Bine

Bine Full Member

While I don't agree with Ghost's rudeness and bragging she did raise an interesting point about the spelling of your name which raised the flag about your authenticity. I believe you as I have found other sites about your book that spells you name "ek" rather than "ik". Anyways good luck with your book I wish you the best.

15. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member