Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Filipino woman tried to scam me again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Night Of GuardianS, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Traveller

Traveller Guest

You are Definitely a person of double standards, In another post You defend Mexican Scammers which is a relevant identifier, and now YOU defend attacks to an ethnic group as valid.

YOU ARE A FRAUD, You have no moral, no principles and no valid argument can be taken in to consideration from You!

2. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

If you can't see the subtle differences between the two situations, you have no hope. Race is mentioned here because it's an important identifier. In your thread, you were just being a racist twat.

By the way, welcome back. Can't wait for your multiple aliases to show up in your defense, all with the same horrendous grammar ;).

[​IMG]

3. Traveller

Traveller Guest

Racist because I mentioned that You are defending mexican crooks because YOU are ONE of THEM, That makes You a cheesy mexican with double standards.:eek:
    The others that have an issue against YOU are not My aliases, They are simply people with brain and with MORAL, Something that You lack, So don't try to give the impression that is only ONE person against YOUR crooked ways of :poop:
    As for My "Horrendous Grammar" First Check On You Because as You Put it "defense and differenses, " is incorrect, So before trowing the first stone, LEARN to correct Your CROOKED spelling of :poop: .
    But I am not here to teach You Grammar Because You will lack the culture and understanding needed to admit that YOU are WRONG! BEEEP YOU LOSE! :poop: = 3 poops YOU ARE OUT!

4. 6u-huo.l.uV

6u-huo.l.uV Moderator Staff Member

Hi, Traveller. Although we appreciate your activity and contribution to the forums, please be reminded that one of the aims of the forum is to have an environment conducive to respectful discussion. I have seen some posts in the past that are of a similar writing style to yours so it seemed to me that you're somewhat of a regular here.

Also, please keep in mind that creating multiple aliases is against the forum rules in some cases so it'd be great if you stuck with the same name when making posts (plus, it's easier to know that we're talking with the same person instead of sitting here confused till we look up the IP). In any case, feel free to keep contributing, but remember to keep it clean!

Hello to you too, cheeseshredder. Remember that even though we get guests on the forum, treat them with the same respect the rules expect of you. There's no need to goad any of the forum-goers.

Happy posting, everyone!

5. Mikevee

Mikevee Guest

Yawn... troll 101...