Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty False eyelashes that look real

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lolalove143, Feb 27, 2014.

?

Have you worn false eyelashes before?

1. Yes! I love them

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No..it looks scary

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only sometimes...not a big fan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lolalove143

lolalove143 New Member

Hi all! This is my first post...so sort of excited!

If you wear false eyelashes what is your fav brand and style that looks natural?

I've recently hopped on the mink lashes craze and bought myself a pair of ESQIDO false eyelashes in Oh So Sweet. I swear they are the softest and most real looking fake eyelashes ever. I used to use the ones from Shoppers Drug Mart...O gawd so spidery. So what are yours?

achaow likes this.
  2. achaow

achaow New Member

Mink lashes sound fancy! I can relate to the strip lashes looking like spider legs ahaha. I bought some off amazon to try out and they didn't even fit my eyes. Totally ruined them by trying to cut them down to size. I started looking around for places that do lash extensions and had some amazing results at Lash Fabulous in West Vancouver! Their studio is super clean and they have very professional technicians. It is a bit of a drive to get there. Do you also go to a studio to get yours done as well? Or just buy from ESQIDO?