Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty eyelash extensions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OSCAR, May 8, 2011.

1. OSCAR

OSCAR New Member

Anyone know of a good place for eyelash extensions in surrey or langely?

2. ema

ema Full Member

can i not recommend a place? eyelash extensions are a pain in the ass in the shower. u can't rub your eye so when/if u get water near them it annoys/hurts. and from time to time u end up losing your own natural lashes too. individual falsies ftw

3. HoT_21

HoT_21 New Member

I know a place in Vancouver that did a great job. It's on west broadway call Featherlashes. www.featherlashes.com

4. rose

rose Guest

I go to this girl on broadway, www.helenoftroyspa.com she is the best in Vancouver! You will love them, let someone who knows about it, really explain it to you so you can make up your own mind about them, because people who have had not so good experience will say not to get them, but I've been seeing her for 3 years now, and my lashes are perfect. Hope it helps.

5. achaow

achaow New Member

I've been going to a place in West Vancouver called Lash Fabulous (www.lashfabulous.com) they do a full consultation and make sure they apply the proper size on your lashes so it doesn't damage your natural lashes. I highly recommend checking them out. Super clean studio and highly trained technicians. They are so gentle that you fall asleep right away! I always get woken up by my own snore xD