Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Ever Experience Workout Rage?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Jul 4, 2013.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... sometimes when i'm going really, really hard on my bike i get this total burning, blinding, red-hot rage in my head. do you get angry feelings when you exert with physical activity sometimes?

2. lumix

lumix Full Member

Often seen it in competitive sports - hockey for example..

3. Nutraways

Nutraways New Member

Are you working out to achieve fitness goals or simply to battle anxiety ? This can be caused by the lack of dopamine production in your system. You are suppose to enjoy your work outs and get a euphoric feeling from them no matter how hard you are going.

I recommend adding herbal and natural supplements to your diet. The best one I can think of from the top of my head right now is

Kava Root (Featured on Dr. Oz):
    It will improve your GABA and dopamine production.
    It will also prevent norepinephrine reuptake.

To really give you a boost towards the right direction, try stacking Kava with

Magnesium Supplements.

Taking the two together will help you have more effective workouts that increase your level of euphoria.

4. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... thanks for your comments ...

5. Ever experience post spamming rage. Where a poster such as yourself posts a thread over and over on several different forum Such as a thread called "Ever Expereince Workout Rage?" Did you attack this poster? What happened in the end?