Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Discussion Do you have a favorite mall/store in Greater Vancouver?

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by Superchecker, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Superchecker

Superchecker Active Member

We like Metrotown, just not on a weekend, or go really early on a weekend...

Breantwood Mall is OK too, nice Dollar store... Higher end stuff than most Dollar stores...

2. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

Metrotown is my home. I go there way way more often than any other mall. Maybe cause of Early 90's memories. The station square area where the save on foods is is my fav. Unfortunately, starbucks, Boston pizza, and my theatre there are all gone.

cheeseshredder likes this.
  3. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Agreed on Metrotown. Superstore, Save-on-Foosd, T&T, 2 major dollarstores, theatre and of course clothing stores and department stores. Everything you need in one place. Too bad about Boston Pizza being gone, I found out when I tried to redeem a birthday meal. Is Red Robin still there?

4. Superchecker

"Station Square is being torn down to make way for a new development... Red Robin CLOSED back in May...

cheeseshredder likes this.
  5. I guess Lansdowne is my favorite, but I like any mall that is not in Downtown Vancouver. Downtown always rapes you for parking.

6. Superchecker

Driving out to Metrotown 3 times each morning this week... Those #130 buses up to BCIT are sure busy!

7. lumix

lumix Full Member

Without doubt, the best is Metrotown because all major retailers would have an outlet in Metrotown. In other words, it is a one-stop shopping mall.

8. Night Of GuardianS

Night Of GuardianS Active Member

RIP Save On Foods. RIP station square.

9. Nadine

Nadine New Member