Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Crooked Vancouver Lawyer Gets Appointment As Judge!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the mechanic, Feb 12, 2013.

1. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... a few years ago i was scammed by a crook named robert n. hamilton who, among other things, went around falsely telling people he was my lawyer as well as filing phony material in my name at the supreme court of british columbia. well, apparently since then the liberals have made this total shyster a JUDGE!!!

... here's a link to the announcement about his appointment: LINDSAY KENNEY LLP

... and here's a link to one of the letters this judge sent me through the mail claiming to be my lawyer: MAIL FRAUD

... it's deplorable that the liberals would make someone who was involved in an icbc scam a judge. this guy is totally clueless on criminal law!

2. the mechanic

the mechanic Active Member

... the judge appointment was a shirley bond appointment, by the way ...

... if you want to read about the icbc scam hamilton was involved in you can read about it in its entirety at this link here: ICBC-RCMP-ATTORNEY GENERAL CONSPIRACY EXPOSED