Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Compass Card Monthly Pass

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by salmon, Nov 22, 2013.

1. salmon

salmon Junior Member

What happens to the money paid in scenario (b) below since no monthly pass will be added to the registered card?

For example, I paid $91 for a one-zone monthly pass on 25th June. Used the pass on the 17th July. Scenario (b) said no monthly Pass will be added on to the Registered Card and I need to buy another ticket for any trips in July. What happens to the $91 I've paid?

PERIOD PASSES: MONTHLY PASSES

(a) Monthly passes obtained from the 20th day of the previous month through the 15th day of the current month and used for the first time by the end of the service day on the 15th day of the current month will be valid for the current month.

(b) If a monthly Period Pass is obtained between the 20th day of the previous month and the 15th of the current month but is used for the first time between the 16th day and the 19th day of the current month, no monthly Pass will be added on to the Registered Card. The Registered User will need to have another valid Period Pass or sufficient Stored Value on his/her Generic Compass Card for any trips taken during the current month.

(c) If a monthly pass is obtained between the 20th day of the previous month and the 15th of the current month but is used for the first time after the 20h day of the current month, the monthly Period Pass that will be added on to the Registered Card is the monthly Period Pass for the next month. The Registered User will need to have another valid Period Pass or sufficient Stored Value on his/her Generic Compass Card for any trips taken during the current month.

(d) Monthly passes obtained from the 20th day of the current month through the last day of the current month will be valid for the next month.

the mechanic likes this.