Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Students CoffeeGeek "Senior Member"?

Discussion in 'Employment and Students' started by joeclark, Aug 18, 2017.

1. joeclark

joeclark Junior Member

I'll second your suggestion on Illy. I bought a can of it to try in my espresso machine and I was impressed with how fresh it was despite the fact it came from a can. Of course, the can was bulging from the co2 pressure, so it must have been canned while it was still quite fresh, too.

On the topic of home roasting, I can appreciate the original poster's want for simplicity and maybe that hobby just isn't for him. To give an example, I've made tuna salad totally from scratch - I cooked the tuna, made the mayo, baked the bread, etc. It's the best tasting tuna salad you'll ever have in your life, but it's a heck of a lot of work for just a sandwich. I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way about their coffee - they want great taste, but it doesn't rank high enough on their priorities to warrant learning how to do it.
    Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/general/718627

IT Service Desk Video