Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Fashion & Beauty Clearly Contacts - FREE PAIR OF GLASSES, one day only - August 4 2010

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Aug 4, 2010.

1. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

Saw on a facebook ad:

[​IMG]
    Exclusive FB offer for Vancouver! Today only, get a free pair of glasses with coupon code FBAUG4 on ClearlyContacts.ca.

http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/

They also seem to have another promo code for free glasses today: CLEARLYVIP

2. barbiegirl

barbiegirl New Member

I was able to order a pair of glasses - THANKS! I thought I might just get a second pair but as I was looking and then went to order I got a message that Coupon Code "has reached its usage limit' . This applies to both discount codes.
    Thanks again for the post!
    Just thought I would add that perhaps you are only able to order one pair - that is why the message is coming up.
    If you haven't ordered a pair yet - try - it will tell you if the coupon code is valid. It applies to even some of the more expensive glasses. Definitely worth trying!

3. pocari2000

pocari2000 New Member

thanks for the post!

4. mandym123

mandym123 New Member

is this over?

5. barbiegirl

barbiegirl New Member

I believe it is but keep your eyes posted on this site - it appears that this comes up fairly regularly. I must say a huge THANKS - just got my new glasses today (ordered on Aug 4) and only had to pay $13.14 for shipping. Even without the discount code the glasses are GREAT - not bad quality and I am hard to fit!

6. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

^ It's scary (but awesome) how fast they deliver them. I didn't get a chance to order again since I ordered during the last event. They are pretty strict on the one per household aspect of the deal, even as far as matching addresses and IP.