Welcome to Forum Vancouver, an online discussion community for Metro Vancouver Hide
We have message boards for you to chat about shopping, community events, places to eat, things to do and much more!
Consider helping our forum grow by sharing your knowledge about living in the Greater Vancouver area.

is free and only takes a few moments to complete.

Cirque du Soleil Kooza Vancouver Discount Promo Code 30% Off

Discussion in 'Shopping Discussions' started by milquetoast, Jul 13, 2010.

1. qho

qho New Member

thanks for the code! was testing to see if the link really needed 2 posts and it worked! thanks!

2. Adria

Adria New Member

can't view the code.

3. shopper

shopper New Member

The Gap program, SPRIZE if you are registered, sends an e-mail for 15% off Kooza tickets.

4. shopper

shopper New Member

Unfortunately I have deleted the e-mail, but it did work for all regular tickets.

5. kunasako

kunasako New Member

even though its already started does the code still work? I got a bestbuy code for calgary even though i live in vancouver lol

6. milquetoast

milquetoast Senior Member

I got the Best Buy code too...also for Calgary. I tried it for Vancouver and it does work! As a Reward Zone member, you can take advantage of 20% off Level 2 tickets and 30% off Level 3 tickets to KOOZA - weekdays and Sundays. [I only see 20% off and it seems to apply to Level 1 tickets too.]

[​IMG]

Best Buy Promo Code is: [hide]BBUYPROMO, TYPE IN the promo code in the box here: https://tickets.cirquedusoleil.com/zope/webshop/walkin?channel=12&seriesCode=KOOVAN&language=en&lfMix=CDSGP[/hide]

Thanks for letting me know! I checked my email and found it... I don't even remember reading it.

[​IMG]

Gap Sprize Promo Code is: [hide]BLITZ15, but MUST USE LINK: https://tickets.cirquedusoleil.com/zope/webshop/walkin?channel=12&seriesCode=KOOVAN&language=en&lfMix=CDSGP&promoCode=BLITZ15&cid=blitz/GAP[/hide]

7. milquetoast

Updated original post with the new discounts!

8. kjt604

kjt604 New Member

COOL THANKS!

9. enga100

enga100 New Member

Thank you soo much guys for the 30% discount to Cirque de Soleil. Can't wait!

10. zc5460

zc5460 New Member

Are the days restricted for the discounted tickets?

11. zc5460

zc5460 New Member

I could not ffind the Best buy promotion of their web site. Is there a special link to the offer?

12. milquetoast

^The dates are restricted yes, you'll have to check the site to see which ones are available. The Best Buy offer isn't open to the public technically, it's meant for Reward members.

13. fitzy7

fitzy7 New Member

Thanks - sorry was rushing to buy as I said :(

14. sunphyllis

sunphyllis New Member

15. urara

urara New Member

I am a member of SPRIZE, but I deleted an email for 15% off Kooza tickets...

16. urara

urara New Member

I hope the Promo Code 30% Off is still active.

17. urara

urara New Member

It did work!! Thank you!!!

18. bre_ice

bre_ice New Member

I deleted my discount e-mail as well :oops:, thanks for the promo code!

19. MaMoDevil

MaMoDevil New Member

Thank you very much for doing this guys!
    I wanted to watch their shows for so long!

20. Kgetty

Kgetty New Member

Saw the Cirque show in Disney World... it was amazing!